$249—Winter stays near Georgian Bay w/breakfast & perks
Why We Love This Deal
This Travelzoo member-favourite, adults-only inn has earned a perfect approval rating from 150 fellow members.
Overnight getaways are almost 35% off and include breakfast and a dining credit. Two-night escapes that also include a bottle of sparkling wine and retreats that includes a mani-pedi are also available, for those that really want to go all out.
- Through Feb. 16:
- $249 ... one-night stay, check in Wednesdays-Fridays
- $479 ... two-night stay, check in Wednesdays- Thursdays
- Accommodations in a Maple Room with two queen beds, or Cherry Room with one king bed (based on availability)
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily hot breakfast for two ($16 value; upgrades also available for an additional cost)
- $60 credit per stay to be used toward one meal; valid for food only
- Plus, two-night stays also receive a welcome half-bottle of Pelee Island Secco ($25 value)
- Bonus: Stay two nights in a Cherry Room (guaranteed) for $539 and receive all of the above perks, plus a manicure or pedicure for one ($69-$85 value)
More Reasons to Go
- The scenic vistas and quaint towns around Georgian Bay are within an easy drive of Falls Inn
- Guest rooms feature falls-side balconies
- Over 165 Travelzoo members give The Falls Inn and Spa an impressive 100% approval rating and praise the location, food and staff
- The Red Seal chef serves rustic country fare using locally grown ingredients
- The inn recently added a year-round outdoor relaxation area, including a hot tub, seasonal deck and firepit
- As an added bonus, a section of the Bruce Trail, one of Canada's "best and totally breathtaking" hiking trails (CBC), is accessible right on the property
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account”. After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the hotel. Simply contact the hotel at least 24 hours prior to your original travel dates. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Maximum occupancy is two persons; both over the age of 18.
Additional hotel specific charges: 13% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary. Dining credit is for use toward one meal, must be used during visit and cannot split between meals.
Booking note: Rooms are not refreshed during stays. Additional room supplies are offered on request from the guest.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel has limited pet friendly rooms. A $100 fee per pet, per stay applies and a damage and noise waiver is required at check-in. Limit 2 pets per room. Pet request can be made at the time of booking. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(148 Member Ratings)