$246—Muskoka hillside resort: 2-night getaways, 50% off
Why We Love This Deal
Located in one of Ontario's favourite outdoor destinations, this Muskoka resort is the province's only lakeside and hillside resort, overlooking Peninsula Lake and next to the Highlands Ski Club.
Travelzoo members can now save up to 50% on getaways, including weekends. Plus, because you're a guest at the resort, you can get lift tickets for a discounted rate.
- Stay for two nights through April:
- $246 ... check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $266 ... check in Thursdays-Saturdays
- Accommodations in a Hillside Two Queen room
- Not available: Dec. 31; Jan. 1
- All guests can get an all-day lift ticket for $65 (reg. $83) when staying at the resort
More Reasons to Go
- Enjoy a meal at the on-site Birches restaurant, which promotes local suppliers and features menu items that highlight local products
- This resort was built overlooking Peninsula Lake, making it Ontario's only lakeside and hillside resort
- The rooms are simple, but they offer great proximity to the slopes
- Bring your own skates and enjoy the resort's outdoor ice rink, or opt for a more relaxing activity and unwind in the year-round indoor pool and hot tub
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional guests are an extra $20 per night, per person. Children up to 12 years old stay free. Maximum occupancy is four.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST, 4% MAT and $30 resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers parking, Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public spaces, in-room Keurig tea and coffee, indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, pool towel service, snowmobile parking, snow plowing service, snowshoes and toboggans.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
up to 50% off
(29 Member Ratings)