$319—Ontario resort getaway: 2 nts. for 4 w/breakfast & wine
Why We Love This Deal
Just two hours from Toronto, Black Bear Ridge makes for the perfect escape. Get together a group of your closest friends or family and enjoy a two-night getaway anytime into May with this exclusive offer. And because you're a Travelzoo member, breakfast, snacks and wine are also included.
- Stay two nights through May 5:
- $319 for up to four people .... Jones House—this cozy suite with a queen bed, queen sofa bed, patio with BBQ and fire table can sleep up to four people
- $879 for up to 12 people ... Harmony Farmhouse—just steps away from the Two Lakes Trail, this off-site classic Georgian home features three bedrooms, an outdoor firepit and a large, secluded yard
- $2699 for up to 16 people ... Carter House—there are eight bedrooms in this sprawling bungalow, plus it comes with all the comforts of home like a Nespresso coffee machine, Ninja blender and a double fridge with freezer
- $2699 for up to 20 people ... Wallace House—this two-storey home with nine bedrooms and five bathrooms also comes with a fully-equipped kitchen as well as an indoor fireplace and outdoor fire table
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for each guest (reg. $15 per person, per day)
- Welcome snack basket and a bottle of house red or white wine ($30 value)
- Access to hiking and cross-country ski trails, plus snowshoes available upon request ($50 value)
- Note: Taxes (13% HST and 4% MAT) and a cleaning fee ($249 for Wallace House and Carter House; $99 for Harmony Farmhouse; $49 Jones House) per stay is applicable, payable directly at the resort
- Not available: Dec. 14
More Reasons to Go
- On-site accommodation choices showcase designer Carlo Colacci's take on "laidback luxury"—enjoy vintage designer furniture, as well as modern kitchens and bathrooms
- There are plenty of onsite activities to round out your getaway—enjoy a game of bocce ball, or head out for some hiking and biking, or snow shoeing and cross-country skiing once the snow arrives
- The resort is located a 30-minute drive from Prince Edward County and plenty of local wineries and breweries
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Additional hotel-specific charges: Taxes (13% HST and 4% MAT, subject to HST) and a cleaning fee ($249 for Wallace House and Carter House; $99 for Harmony Farmhouse; $49 Jones House) per stay is applicable, payable directly at the resort. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is dog friendly, no additional fees apply. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.