$329-$349—Niagara-on-the-Lake waterfront B&B w/dinner & wine
Why We Love This Deal
Lonely Planet likens Harbour House Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake to a country cottage estate in England—expect roaring fireplaces, cozy lounges and down duvets.
Overnight stays here start at $329 with our deal, including breakfast, a three-course dinner and a daily wine reception for that quintessential Niagara getaway.
- Check in through Jan. 31:
- $329 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $349 per night ... Fridays
- Accommodations in a Premium Guestroom
- A welcome wine reception from 4-5 p.m. and European-style continental breakfast is included for all guests
Travelzoo member perk:
- One three-course dinner for two from the Feature Menu at either Zees Grill or the HobNob restaurant ($160 value)
- Note: Guests can upgrade to the regular a la carte menu for an additional $30 per person once in the restaurant
- Not available on: Dec. 1, 8, 24-31
More Reasons to Go
- The hotel has earned a 99% approval rating from over 150 past Travelzoo guests
- "The wood-shingled Harbour House feels like a cozy coastal home, inside and out" (Condé Nast Traveller)
- Premium rooms have luxe linens, a gas-burning fireplace, and harbour or patio views
- Historic Queen Street is five minutes away, full of shops boasting unique local products, antiques and treats
Travelzoo tip: This deal is part of a larger exclusive offer on Niagara's Finest and Vintage hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake, with member pricing and special perks.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy:Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is two people.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST and 3% MAT is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel has limited pet-friendly rooms. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Additional fees will apply. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
Nearly 30% off
(182 Member Ratings)