$699—Muskoka: 2-nt. chalet for 5 w/cranberry farm experience
Why We Love This Deal
Get away with a group of your closest friends and enjoy the ultimate fall escape in one of Ontario's most cherished destinations, where you'll stay in your own private cottage complete with views of Lake Muskoka.
With this offer, not only will you save up to 40%, but you'll also get a ton of perks such as daily breakfast, a campfire complete with firewood, hot chocolate and an unique cranberry farm experience for the whole group.
- Check in through Dec. 1
- $699 ... accommodations for up to five people in a two-bedroom Moose, Deer or Fox Chalet
- $1799 ... accommodations for up to 10 people in the five-bedroom Muskoka House or Loon Lodge
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Not available: Sept. 23-24, 30; Oct. 1, 7-10, 15, 21-22, 28-29
More Reasons to Go
- Accommodations come with all the essentials, such as Wi-Fi, microwave, coffee maker and hairdryers; you'll also get to enjoy spacious decks with your own personal BBQ and outdoor seating, no matter which accommodation type you choose
- The Cranberry Plunge is one of Muskoka's most popular harvest activities, where you can stand in a sea of floating cranberries—don't forget to bring an extra pair of dry socks, just in case
- There are many things to do at the resort, including canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to five guests for the Moose, Deer or Fox Chalet, and 10 guests for the Muskoka House or Loon Lodge. Maximum occupancy is five guests for the Moose, Deer or Fox Chalet, and 10 guests for the Muskoka House or Loon Lodge.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST and 4% MAT is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking for up to two cars for stays in the Moose, Deer or Fox Chalet, and three cars for stays in the Muskoka House or Loon Lodge is included; additional cars are an extra $10 per car per stay.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. All accommodation types except for Loon Lodge are pet-friendly. There is a $50 cleaning fee per pet per stay; review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.