$175—Ontario wine country: 50% off historic mansion hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy a relaxing fall or winter getaway at Rodman Hall, a newly opened boutique hotel in St. Catharines, right on the border of Ontario's wine country. This quaint historic mansion-turned hotel has just 12 rooms, all unique with different layouts and features such as canopy beds, patio sitting areas and courtyard or garden views.
With this exclusive offer, Travelzoo members save 50% versus regular rates.
- Check in Sundays-Wednesdays through March:
- $175 per night ... Deluxe Room with a queen bed (Laura Secord, Shickluna or Loyalist Suite)
- $199 per night ... Superior Room with a king bed (Merritt, Richardson, Mary Catherine, Greyhound or White Cedar Suite)
- $199 per night ... The Cottage with a queen bed
- Not available: Dec. 2, 28-31; Jan. 1
More Reasons to Go
- The heritage-designated mansion was built in 1863 and has since been restored into a boutique hotel
- The Cottage is just steps away from the main property; it features a gabled ceiling and fireplace, perfect to cozy up by during the fall
- The nearly three-hectare estate has a sprawling botanical garden walkway leading to the banks of the Twelve Mile Creek
- The hotel was once the private residence of Thomas Rodman Merritt, whose father William Hamilton Merritt had a fundamental role in the building of the first Welland Canal connecting Lake Erie to Lake Ontario
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is two.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST and 2% MAT is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(13 Member Ratings)