$279—Muskoka: cozy cottage getaways w/breakfast & dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Head to the ever-popular Muskoka region this fall or winter for a cottage getaway at a resort that boasts an onsite waterfall, spa, restaurant and an abundance of seasonal outdoor activities. Travelzoo members save 30% on stays that include breakfast and a three-course dinner, plus a waived resort fee.
Want to make it an extra special getaway? Upgrade your stay by opting for a Lakeside Chalet with views of the water from your own large deck.
- Two people check in daily through Feb. 29:
- $279 per night ... Cottage—open-concept with sitting area and fireplace
- $339 per night ... Lakeside Chalet—these post-and-beam chalets have cathedral ceilings, an open loft, gas fireplace and large deck with lake views
- Daily breakfast and nightly three-course dinner
- 15% resort service charge, taken care of
- Not available: Dec. 24-25; Jan. 19-20; Feb. 9-10, 23-24
- Note: Due to popularity, Dec. 26 - Jan. 1 are now sold out
More Reasons to Go
- The onsite Trillium Falling Water Spa overlooks the waterfall and offers a variety of spa treatments
- An array of activities are available throughout the year on the property including six kilometres of hiking trails, a natural rock wall, sauna, outdoor pool and hot tub, tennis court, fitness centre, mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking and peddle boating
- In the colder months, the resort offers cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, skating, or bring your snowmobile and make use of more than 150 kilometres of snowmobile trails nearby
- Dine at the resort's original 1819 Muskoka lodge, which offers seasonally-inspired cuisine with an emphasis on fresh, simple preparation using locally-sourced ingredients
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the hotel. This deal is non-refundable within 14 days of the reservation. Cancellations made more than 14 days in advance are refundable less a $25 administration fee per person. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults and children can stay upon prior request (contact the hotel directly for more details). Children ages 3 and under stay free. Maximum occupancy is two in a cottage or four in a chalet.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST & 4% MTAX per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee is waived with this deal. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. A fee of $25 per pet, per night applies. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.