$259—Prince Edward County autumn getaway w/breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
Not only is Merrill House a one-of-a-kind boutique Victorian hotel that exudes both charm and luxury, it also gets a 100% approval rating from over 100 fellow Travelzoo members. Each room has its own story, and you’ll find a satisfying balance of history and comfort in its antique furnishings and modern amenities.
Admire the artifacts, enjoy a daily gourmet breakfast and explore the quaint town of Picton with this Travelzoo-member exclusive deal that saves you up to 35% on stays this fall.
- Check in Sundays-Thursdays through Oct. 15 or Tuesdays-Thursdays from Oct. 17 - Nov. 2:
- $259 per night ... Oct. 1 - Nov. 2
Check in Fridays-Saturdays:
- $309 per night ... Oct. 6 - Dec. 16
- Accommodations in the Future, Gothic, Velvet, Lithograph or Inuit room
- Upgrade to a larger Eastern, Prince Edward, Parisian, Tower or Victorian Suite, starting at $299 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: daily gourmet breakfast for two ($70 value)
- Not available: Oct. 13-14; Nov. 4; Dec. 3-7, 11-15
More Reasons to Go
- You won’t get bored with this many amenities, including a large cellar, conservatory bar, sauna, virtual reality lounge, cocktail parlour, sculpture and photography gallery, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, and the Merrill Museum
- Enjoy a daily 5-star breakfast by chef Lili Sullivan, with freshly squeezed orange juice, croissants and fruit, and gourmet hot items such as lemon ricotta pancakes, a fine-herb omelette, full English breakfast and more
- Walk a few minutes to downtown Picton to visit the many shops, restaurants, the Picton Harbour and the old-fashioned but well-kept Regent Theatre—or, drive five minutes to the Picton Golf & Country club for an afternoon on the green
- Merrill House has been named among TripAdvisor’s "Best of the Best" as the No. 1 hotel in all of Prince Edward County and has a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for their top-notch wine list
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests in all Classic rooms and up to four guests in Larger rooms. Maximum occupancy is two or four, depending on room type.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST, 4% accommodation tax and $6 per person breakfast gratuity per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(108 Member Ratings)