$595—Prince Edward County luxury cabin for 5 w/$100 credit
Why We Love This Deal
European-style kitchens with private exterior deck, an outdoor natural gas firepit, and heated floors and indoor fireplace to keep you cozy in the fall. These are just some of the amenities you can expect at Wander the Resort, a Nordic-inspired lakefront retreat located in the heart of Prince Edward County that made Travel + Leisure’s "It List" for best new hotels when it opened, just two years ago.
You and up to four guests can stay in a Poolside or Lakeside Cabin this fall while saving $250 or more. Plus, you'll get a $100 credit to use at the on-site restaurant or gift shop.
- Check in from Oct. 15 - Dec. 31; accommodations for up to five people:
One-night stays; check in Sundays-Thursdays:
- $595 ... Poolside Cabin
- $735 ... Lakeside Cabin
Two-night stays; check in Sundays-Wednesdays:
- $1099 ... Poolside Cabin
- $1399 ... Lakeside Cabin
- Travelzoo member perk: A $100 resort credit, per stay, to use at the on-site restaurant or gift shop
- Parking and access to the onsite amenities, like hot tub, saunas and hydrotherapy circuit are complimentary for all guests
More Reasons to Go
- All cabins have full kitchens stocked with all the staples (even dishwashers), plus you'll have your own personal barbecue on a private terrace
- Destress on one of the beach loungers and take in the serene views of West Lake and the surrounding countryside
- Take a dip in the heated pool, relax in the hot tub or spend some time in the bookable private sauna
- There are plenty of activities to enjoy—take part in a friendly cabin-versus-cabin lawn game or borrow one of the complimentary bicycles to explore the area
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to five guests per room. Additional adults can stay for an extra $100 per night. Children two and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is six.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST and 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary. One free parking spot is available at each cabin, and free overflow parking is available near the clubhouse.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; each cabin has one to three exterior steps and there are no stairs inside the cabins. Contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.