$239—Ontario golf getaway w/27 holes & meals, reg. $404
Why We Love This Deal
Just two hours from Toronto, Black Bear Ridge makes for the perfect escape. Get away with a group of your closest friends and enjoy a day or two out on the course with this exclusive golf offer for Travelzoo members. Plus, all your meals and parking are covered.
- Stay most dates through October:
- $239 per person ... check in for one night, Mondays-Thursdays
- $599 per person ... check in for two nights, Fridays-Sundays
- Jones House (two-four people)—this cozy suite with a queen bed, queen sofa bed, patio with BBQ and fire table can sleep up to four people
- Harmony Farmhouse (four-12 people)—just steps away from the Two Lakes Trail, this off-site classic Georgian home features three bedrooms, an outdoor firepit and a large, secluded yard
- Carter House (12-16 people)—there are eight bedrooms in this sprawling bungalow, plus it comes with all the comforts of home like a Nespresso coffee machine, Ninja blender and a double fridge with freezer
- Wallace House (16-20 people)—this two-storey home with nine bedrooms and five bathrooms also comes with a fully-equipped kitchen as well as an indoor fireplace and outdoor fire table
Travelzoo member perks, per person, per night:
- 27-holes of golf (18 and 9 holes; $119 value)
- 9-holes of bocce golf
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner ($60 value)
- Daily parking
- Booking note: Purchase one voucher per person and reserve desired accommodations as a group; minimum occupancy required, outlined in "Occupancy rules" section, below
- Jones House: Sept. 23-27, 29-30; Oct. 14
- Harmony Farmhouse: Sept. 28-30
- Carter House: Sept. 27; Oct. 1-21
- Wallace House: Sept. 23-25, 27, 29-30; Oct. 1-21
More Reasons to Go
- On-site accommodation choices showcase designer Carlo Colacci's take on "laidback luxury"—enjoy vintage designer furniture, as well as modern kitchens and bathrooms
- The 18-hole golf course features sweeping views and natural water features
- The resort is home to golfers of all skill levels and backgrounds, perfect for beginners or experts alike
- Golfing isn't the only activity available for guests—enjoy a game of bocce golf, or head out for some hiking, biking or bird watching
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: One voucher per person. Jones House has a minimum occupancy of two, maximum of four; Harmony Farmhouse has a minimum occupancy of four, maximum 12; Carter House has a minimum occupancy of 12, maximum 16; Wallace House has a minimum occupancy of 16, maximum 20. Children with two playing adults do not require a voucher; anyone of any age playing golf will require a voucher.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST and 4% MAT (subject to HST) is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is dog friendly, no additional fees apply. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.