$229 – Cozy inn near Georgian Bay w/breakfast & credit
Why We Love This Deal
Cozy up at Falls Inn & Spa for an adults-only getaway this winter — this Travelzoo member-favourite inn earns an impressive 99% approval rating from over 200 fellow members.
Save over 30% on one-night stays that include a dining credit, and 40% on two-night getaways that also include extra perks like a bottle of sparkling wine and a spa credit.
- Stay from Dec. 1 - March 30:
- $229 for one night ... check-in Wednesdays-Saturdays
- $425 for two nights ... check-in Wednesdays-Fridays
All stays include:
- Accommodations for two in a Maple Two Queen Suite
- Daily hot breakfast for two ($16 value; upgrades also available for an additional cost)
- $60 credit per stay to be used toward one meal; valid for food only
- Bonus: Two-night stays also include a welcome half-bottle of Pelee Island Secco ($25 value), $25 off up to two spa services each ($50 value when two services are purchased) and a complimentary upgrade to a Cherry room (based on availability)
- If staying one night, you can upgrade to a Cherry room for +$30, payable directly at the hotel
More Reasons to Go
- The scenic vistas and quaint towns around Georgian Bay are within an easy drive of Falls Inn
- Guest rooms feature falls-side balconies — over 200 Travelzoo members give it an impressive 99% approval rating and praise the location, food and staff
- The Red Seal chef serves rustic country fare using locally grown ingredients
- The inn recently added a year-round outdoor relaxation area, including a hot tub, seasonal deck and firepit
- As an added bonus, a section of the Bruce Trail, one of Canada's "best and totally breathtaking" hiking trails (CBC), is accessible right on the property
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account”. After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the hotel. Simply contact the hotel at least 24 hours prior to your original travel dates. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Maximum occupancy is two persons; both over the age of 18.
Additional hotel specific charges: 13% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary. Dining credit is for use toward one meal, must be used during visit and cannot split between meals.
Booking note: Rooms are not refreshed during stays. Additional room supplies are offered on request from the guest.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(204 Member Ratings)