$277 – Summer Stays at Bruce Trail Inn w/Dinner & Bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
Sip bubbly and sample from a tasting menu during this adults-only getaway at Falls Inn & Spa. Travelzoo members save 30% on one-night stays, but with the addition of an outdoor relaxation area, including a hot tub and firepit, we are sure you will be tempted to stay longer (which saves nearly 50%.)
An added bonus is that a section of the Bruce Trail, one of Canada's "best and totally breathtaking" hiking trails (CBC), is accessible right on the property.
- Check in Sundays-Thursdays from June 1 - Aug. 31
- $277 for one night
- $425 for two nights
All stays include:
- Accommodations for two in a Maple Two Queen Suite; upgrade to a Cherry Suite for +$30 per night, payable at the inn
- Daily hot breakfast for two ($12 value; upgrades also available for an additional cost)
- $60 credit per stay to be used toward one meal; valid for food only
- A bottle of Pelee Island Secco upon arrival (375 millilitres; $25 value)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic; check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements
More Reasons to Go
- The scenic vistas and quaint towns around Georgian Bay are within an easy drive of Falls Inn
- Guest rooms feature Falls-side balconies and free Wi-Fi — Travelzoo members give it an impressive 98% approval rating and praise the food, staff and location
- The Red Seal chef serves rustic country fare using locally grown ingredients
- The inn recently added a year-round outdoor relaxation area, including a hot tub, seasonal deck and firepit
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account”. After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the hotel. Simply contact the hotel at least 24 hours prior to your original travel dates. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Maximum occupancy is two persons; both over the age of 18.
Additional hotel specific charges: 13% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary. Dining credit is for use toward one meal, must be used during visit and cannot split between meals.
Booking note: Rooms are not refreshed during stays. Additional room supplies are offered on request from the guest.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(654 Member Ratings)