$15 & up—Niagara Falls: Benihana food credit, save up to 65%
Why We Love This Deal
Dine at the famous Benihana—located right in the centre of Niagara's Clifton Hill—with our offer that saves you up to 65% on food credits. Try out different dishes like their Twin Lobster Tail or Surf & Turf specialty dinners. The credits are valid on all menu items and all the way through the end of the year.
- A food credit for use at Benihana Niagara Falls:
- $15 for a $40 credit for two people
- $28 for a $80 credit for four people
More Reasons to Go
- Watch the live chef performance as your food is cooked in the traditional Japanese style
- Buy as many as you want and bring the whole family; multiple vouchers are allowed at one table and on multiple visits
- Enjoy some traditional hot or cold sake, a Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the Merchant's cancellation policy. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Not valid on holidays, holiday weekends or special events; call merchant for specific date restrictions. Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the restaurant. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax and auto-gratuity of 18% will be added to your bill. There is no destination marketing fee. Only valid at the Niagara Falls location (4955 Clifton Hill). Not valid with other offers. No cash value. No cash back. Valid on the full menu; not valid towards alcohol. Valid with the purchase of two or more adult entrees. Dine-in only. No purchase limit; multiple vouchers can be used per visit and/or table. Multiple vouchers can only be used for larger groups or multiple visits.