$99 – Niagara Falls 5-Course Dinner for 2, Reg. $152
With this deal, you can save 35% on a five-course dinner for two at the steak house Meat Market Niagara.
- $99 (reg. $152) for a five-course dinner for two from a special menu
- $189 (reg. $304) for dinner for four
Why We Love It
- The restaurant offers a more modern take on the traditional steak house
- Menu highlights include the 10-ounce New York striploin steak, Atlantic salmon and creme brulee
- Local and international wines are available on tap
- It's just an eight-minute drive from the Falls
Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Nov. 20, 2017
(22 Member Ratings)