$73—Niagara: wine & chocolate tour w/tastings & transport
Why We Love This Deal
With Niagara Fun Tours, you can spend a day sipping your way through Niagara wine country, including transportation, samples and free time to shop at award-winning wineries in the area, all while saving nearly 40% with this deal. Plus, you'll also visit a local chocolate factory during the tour.
- Winter Niagara Wine Tour available Fridays-Sundays through March 30:
- $73 (reg. $115) ... one person
- $140 (reg. $230) ... two people
- $270 (reg. $460) ... four people
- Roundtrip transportation from three Niagara-area pickup spots
- Stops at three wineries, as well as a local chocolate factory for a guided tour
- You'll receive samples and tastings at each stop
- Stop for lunch at Farmhouse Café at Caroline Cellars winery (cost of lunch not included)
More Reasons to Go
- Tours include roundtrip transportation from convenient locations in Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Seasonal ice wine and late harvest wines will be available for sampling
- Groups can be accommodated with multiple vouchers
- You'll visit the award-winning Vieni Estates, Caroline Cellars and Cornerstone Estate Winery
- Enjoy some complimentary samples at the chocolate factory tour; plus, you'll get a chance to shop at the large chocolate boutique store so you can bring some sweet treats home
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account." After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the Merchant's cancellation policy of at least 4 days prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Nearly 40% off
(17 Member Ratings)