$49—New Niagara winery: tastings w/charcuterie board for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Niagara is Ontario's largest grape-growing region, making it the perfect destination for wine lovers. With this deal, you and a plus-one can save up to 45% on a wine-tasting experience at Niagara's newest estate winery, Lundy Manor, complete with tastings, charcuterie board and a glass of wine.
- Available Fridays-Sundays through April 14
$49 (reg. $86) for a wine-tasting experience for two people, including:
- Two tasting flights of three wines
- Two glasses of wine
- A charcuterie board for two
More Reasons to Go
- The estate is nestled on over 24 hectares of land, which is designated as part of the historic landmark honouring the Battle of Lundy's Lane during the War of 1812
- Relax at the Edson Taylor Lounge or on one of the two patios, or choose to enjoy your glass of wine as you explore the manor and surrounding land
- The wine flights are served in premium Riedel stem glasses
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account." After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Up to 45% off
(95 Member Ratings)