$269—Niagara wine country inn getaway w/dinner for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to wine country this winter or spring and stay at a cozy inn that earns an impressive 97% approval rating from fellow Travelzoo members, praising the staff, the food and the service. Experience it all yourself with the added perk of a three-course dinner for two.
- Check in through May 2:
- $269-$299 per night ... check in Sundays-Fridays
- $369 per night ... check in Saturdays
Check in from May 5-16:
- $269 per night ... check in Sundays-Thursdays
- Accommodations for two in a Premium Guestroom
- Includes one three-course dinner for two from the Winter Feature Menu, once per stay ($160 value)
- Not available: March 2; April 7-8, 20, 26-27; May 3-4
- Want to stay longer? You can combine multiple vouchers to extend your visit
More Reasons to Go
- On top of the rave reviews from Travelzoo members, both the inn and the restaurant earn a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor
- Located in Jordan Village, a quaint town lined with cafes and boutique shops
- There's an onsite spa that offers a selection of signature treatments
Travelzoo tip: Planning a longer getaway to wine country? Check out our collection of Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels and inns with exclusive Travelzoo member pricing and special perks.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two adults per room. Additional adults and children are not allowed. Maximum occupancy is two.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The Town of Jordan will also be implementing a 4% MAT tax starting April 1. This applies to all accommodations. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(92 Member Ratings)