$289—Niagara-on-the-Lake boutique hotel w/dinner for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Aptly named Queen's Landing, this Georgian-style brick mansion "has a hushed regal air to it" (Fodor's). Our deal will save you nearly 35% on overnight stays, including a three-course dinner for two from their winter feature menu with dishes like braised beef brisket, pan-seared rainbow trout and desserts by the restaurant's own pastry chef.
- Two guests stay through February:
- $289 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $309 per night ... Fridays
All stays include:
- Accommodations in a Deluxe room with a king size bed and gas fireplace
- A three-course dinner for two from the winter feature menu ($160 value)
- Not available: Dec. 1, 6-7, 24-31; Jan. 26, Feb. 5-7
More Reasons to Go
- Earns a 99% approval rating from over 200 Travelzoo members who appreciate the "top notch" experience they had
- The on-site Tiara restaurant, overlooking Niagara river, offers Canadian cuisine and award-winning regional wines
- Amenities include a fitness centre, indoor pool, cedar sauna and steam room
Travelzoo tip: This deal is part of a larger exclusive offer on Niagara's Finest and Vintage hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake, with member pricing and special perks.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Maximum occupancy for each room is two adults. No additional adults or children allowed.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 15% tax and $19.95 resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers parking, internet, daily newspaper, shuttle within old town, use of facilities and resort activities.
Other hotel policies: This hotel is not pet friendly. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(230 Member Ratings)