$279—Niagara wine country Georgian manor w/dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Expect "unparalleled serenity coupled with unimpeachable service" (Luxe Magazine) when staying at The Charles Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Our package takes you there for $279 per night including a three-course dinner this fall or early winter.
- Check in through Jan. 31:
- $279 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $299 per night ... Fridays
- Accommodations in a Petite, Club, Classic or Deluxe Guestroom
Travelzoo member perk:
- One three-course dinner for two from the Feature Menu at either Zees Grill or the HobNob restaurant ($160 value)
- Note: Guests can upgrade to the regular a la carte menu for an additional $30 per person once in the restaurant
- Not available on: Dec. 1, 8, 24-31
More Reasons to Go
- It's an 1832 Georgian manor with period features including crystal chandeliers and fireplaces
- On-site restaurant HobNob has "some of the best food in the area" (Fodor's)
- Located in Old Town, the hotel is within walking distance to nearby shops, galleries, theatres and the golf club
Travelzoo tip: This deal is part of a larger exclusive offer on Niagara's Finest and Vintage hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake, with member pricing and special perks.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes non-refundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy is 2.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST and 3% MAT per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. Our hotels have a few dog friendly guestrooms at each property. Please ensure you secure a dog friendly room at the time of reservation if it is required. Dogs will not be permitted to stay in non-dog friendly rooms. Additional fees will apply. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
Up to 35% off
(97 Member Ratings)