$129 & up—Niagara-on-the-Lake Hilton w/breakfast & wine
Why We Love This Deal
Set amid large, manicured gardens in Niagara’s wine region, the Hilton Garden Inn is offering Travelzoo members an exclusive offer on fall and winter stays, including a bottle of Niagara wine, breakfast, plus guaranteed early check-in and late checkout, so you can revel in your relaxing getaway a little longer than usual.
- Check in to a Standard King or Two Queen room:
- $139-$189 per night ... through November; March 1-28
- $129-$169 per night ... Dec. 1 - Feb. 28
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two ($40 value)
- A bottle of local VQA wine ($30 value)
- Complimentary early check-in at 2 p.m. and late checkout at 1 p.m.
- All guests receive complimentary parking
- Not available: Dec. 26, 29-31, 2023; Feb. 16-18; March 8-16, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- Located 12 kilometres from the Falls and about 10 kilometres from the wine region
- With an indoor heated pool and hot tub, pet-friendly rooms, this property makes for an optimal family getaway
- Rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave and Keurig coffeemaker
- All guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and self-parking
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for +$20 per night. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is two people in a King room and four people in a Two Queen.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 16.8% tax per night and 2% MAT per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly, a $50 per pet per night fee applies. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
$129 & up
(128 Member Ratings)