$155 – Niagara wine country stays into fall w/dining for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy the nearly 40 wineries in the Niagara Area's Twenty Valley with a stay at Jordan House. Our deal makes it easy — it includes 25% in savings as well as meals for two at the on-site restaurant.
- Check in Sundays-Thursdays through Oct. 6
For $155 per night, here's what's included:
- Accommodations in a Traditional room with one queen bed
- One entree per person for lunch or dinner at the on-site Jordan House Tavern, for up to two guests
- Not available: Aug. 10-11, 16, 18, 21, 28
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Situated amidst the Niagara Escarpment, Jordan Village masters the small-town look and feel, with cafes and boutique shops lining the street
- Lunch and dinner at Jordan House Tavern feature pub favourites, like local ale and fish and chips
- Make the most of your trip and explore the village, hiking trails, shops and breweries in the area
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. No additional adults or children allowed. Maximum occupancy is two.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(395 Member Ratings)