$155 – Summer stays in Niagara wine country w/dining for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy the nearly 40 wineries in the Niagara Area's Twenty Valley with a stay at Jordan House. Our deal makes it easy — it includes 25% in savings as well as meals for two at the on-site restaurant.
- Check in Sundays-Thursdays through Aug. 31
For $155 per night, here's what's included:
- Accommodations in a Traditional room with one queen bed
- One entree per person for lunch or dinner at the on-site Jordan House Tavern, for up to two guests
- Not available: June 30; July 3, 28, 31
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Situated amidst the Niagara Escarpment, Jordan Village masters the small-town look and feel, with cafes and boutique shops lining the street
- Lunch and dinner at Jordan House Tavern feature pub favourites, like local ale and fish and chips
- Make the most of your trip and explore the village, hiking trails, shops and breweries in the area
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. No additional adults or children allowed. Maximum occupancy is two.
Additional hotel specific charges: 13% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(347 Member Ratings)