$109-$139 – Niagara-on-the-Lake Autumn Getaway w/Wine
Why We Love This Deal
Set amidst 6 acres of manicured gardens in Niagara’s wine region, the Hilton Garden Inn is now offering discounted stays through February, including a bottle of Niagara wine, guaranteed early check-in and late checkout.
- Through Oct. 31:
- $139 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
Nov. 1 - Feb 28:
- $109 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $129 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
All stays include:
- Accommodations in a One King or Two Queens guest room
- Guaranteed early check-in at 2 p.m. and late checkout at 1 p.m. ($40 value)
- A bottle of Niagara wine ($25 value), once per stay
- Not available: Nov. 4-7, 11-14; Dec. 9-11; 31; Jan. 1, 27-29; Feb. 18-19
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Located 12 kilometres from the Falls, and about 10 kilometres from the wine region, the hotel earns a 97% approval rating from Travelzoo members who have stayed here
- Rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave and Keurig coffeemaker
- All guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and self-parking
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $20. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is two people in a King room and four people in a Two Queen.
Additional hotel specific charges: 16.8% tax and per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
Note: The province of Ontario requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Sept. 22, 2021. Check out the province's official site for more information.
(68 Member Ratings)