$279-$309 – Niagara Wine Country Escape w/Dinner & Wine
Why We Love This Deal
Harbour House Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake is like a home away from home; expect roaring fireplaces, cozy lounges and down duvets. Packages now start at $279 per night (reg. $410) and include breakfast, wine and cheese samplings and dinner at Zees Grill.
- $279 per night ... Sunday-Friday, Oct. 31 - Jan. 31
- $309 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, through Oct. 29
All stays include:
- Accommodations in a Premium room
- Daily continental breakfast for two people
- A cheese tasting to share and a glass of wine per person, offered between 4-5 p.m.
- A three-course dinner for two from the feature menu at Zees Grill
- Not available: Dec. 3, 10, 24-27, 30-31
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- "The wood-shingled Harbour House feels like a cozy coastal home, inside and out" (Conde Nast Traveller)
- "This smashing rustic-chic" property is reminiscent of "a country cottage estate in England" (Lonely Planet)
- All Premium rooms have a gas-burning fireplace and harbour or patio views
- Historic Queen Street is five minutes away, full of shops boasting unique local products, antiques and treats
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is two people.
Additional hotel specific charges: Tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
Note: The province of Ontario requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Sept. 22, 2021. Check out the province's official site for more information.
(159 Member Ratings)