$84—Niagara Falls full-day tour from Toronto w/wine tasting
Why We Love This Deal
The Niagara region is packed with sights, attractions, wineries and of course, the Falls. Travelzoo members can see it all any day through March for 30% less with this 10-hour guided bus tour.
You'll make three stops—a winery, the Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake—and have extensive live commentary from a licensed guide.
- $84 (reg. $120) for a 10-hour tour of Niagara Falls from Toronto
- Includes a wine tasting at Niagara College Teaching Winery, live commentary from a Niagara Parks Commission licensed tour guide, a stop in Niagara-on-the-Lake and pick-up and drop off from selected meeting points in Toronto
More Reasons to Go
- The 30-minute winery stop comes first, featuring a brief commentary on how different wines are made and the history of the winery, followed by a wine tasting
- Stop number two is Table Rock Welcome Centre, a retail and observation complex located near the Canadian Horseshoe Falls—enjoy three hours of free time to get close to the Falls and explore the surrounding area
- The final stop is Niagara-on-the-Lake, where you'll have an hour to walk around the charming town, peruse the shops and take photos
Voucher can be redeemed immediately for tours through March 31. Tours depart daily at 9:30 a.m. from Fairmont Royal York, located at 100 Front St. W., Toronto, ON M5J 1E3, in front of York St. outside the hotel. Travelers must call Toronto Bus Company Ltd. at 416-945-3414 a day prior to the service to reconfirm their attendance and arrive 10 minutes prior to the departure time. Reservations required; subject to availability. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date or experience or a full refund. After that time, all bookings will be considered non-refundable. Please note that no shows or missed departures will not be refunded. Any changes or cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before the scheduled tour, unless otherwise specified. Tax, gratuity and additional Niagara attraction entry fees are not included. Service animals allowed. Not wheelchair accessible. Infants must sit on laps.