$11-$19 – Niagara & Toronto: Hop-On, Hop-Off Walking Tours
Why We Love This Deal
Whether you are a visitor or a resident, these flexible walking tours from Redback Tours are a perfect way to (re)acquaint yourself with Niagara Falls and Toronto.
Join local experts as they regale you with interesting stories on a guided circuit or hop off to explore at your own pace — no matter what you choose, you'll be saving 30% on regular prices.
- 24-hour pass for hop-on, hop-off city walks
- $11 (reg. $16) for one person
- Access to one guided and three self-guided walking routes, including 50+ points of interest
- Guided tours run from 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Fridays-Mondays, with departures every two hours
- $19 (reg. $28) for one person
- Access to two guided and seven self-guided walking routes, including 100+ points of interest
- Guided tours run from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Thursdays-Mondays, with departures every two hours
- All guests receive a complimentary upgrade to a 72-hour pass for the price of the 24-hour pass
- Self-guided tours are available at your leisure and children ages 15 and under can join either tour for free
More Reasons to Go
- These tours offer the flexibility to hop-on and hop-off as you please, allowing you to explore at your own pace and according to your own interests
- Guided tours are led by an English-speaking guide and multilingual audio guides are offered in English, French, Mandarin, German and Spanish
- As a value add this season, all guests receive an upgrade to a 72-hour walking tour pass for no extra charge
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've redeemed your Travelzoo voucher with Redback Tours, their nonrefundable policy applies.
Subject to weather conditions. Valid for 1 person. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.