$45 – Golf Card: Discounts at 800+ Courses, Reg. $68
Why We Love This Deal
Get a headstart on the 2021 golf season with this deal for a Canada Golf Card, which gets you up to 50% off green fees at over 800 courses across Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.
- For $45 (reg. $68), including tax, get a Canada Golf Card for one adult
Check out if there's a participating golf course near you with this course list; chances are there's one nearby, with ...
- 154 courses in British Columbia
- 196 in Alberta
- 47 in Saskatchewan
- 43 in Manitoba
- 234 in Ontario
- 18 across Quebec and the Maritimes
Why We Love It
- The card pays for itself in just one or two uses
- Now available to use at Toronto's municipal golf courses
- Valid at over 800 golf courses in Canada, the U.S. and Mexico (see the full course list to find one near you)
- Each course has at least four types of discounts, such as two-for-one green fees, 50% off second green fee and free power cart rentals
- Android and iPhone apps come with a GPS range finder and make it easy to redeem offers and save
Voucher can be redeemed immediately. Tax is included. No purchase limit per person; may buy additional as gifts. Must acknowledge registered card is for personal use only. Courses may request ID to verify card holder identity before redeeming an offer. Unless otherwise stated, one offer per day is permitted and is subject to restrictions imposed by the golf course. Must state you are using the Canada Golf Card when booking a tee time. See voucher for instructions on how to receive your card.
Nonrefundable cancellation policy applies once you've redeemed with Canada Golf Card; voucher subject to forfeiture. Call merchant for specific date restrictions. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers.
(95 Member Ratings)