$169—Edmonton hotel w/$30 dining credit, wine & parking
Why We Love This Deal
It's easy to see why Matrix Hotel is a member favourite—just two blocks from an LRT stop in downtown Edmonton, the boutique hotel offers minimalist style with comforting touches like Illy coffee.
Travelzoo members save 35% (that's nearly $100) on fall and winter getaways with this exclusive deal that includes wine, a dining credit and free parking.
- Check in daily through March:
- $169 per night … Deluxe room
- $219 per night … Platinum suite
Travelzoo member perks:
- A welcome bottle of wine ($50 value)
- $30 food & beverage credit for Loft106, once per stay
- Overnight parking ($30 value)
More Reasons to Go
- The Platinum Suite features a separate living room and a penthouse view of the city, plus a fireplace, wet bar, oversized bathroom with jetted tub and separate body spray showers
- Every guest receives access to the fitness centre and free Wi-Fi
- Rooms have Illy coffee, Earth water, bathrobes and slippers, and newspaper delivery
- Enjoy some comfort food at Envie restaurant, or head to Loft106 in the evening where you can enjoy a late-night cocktail or appetizer
- The hotel features modern accommodations with art pieces and paintings sprinkled throughout the hotel’s public spaces and guest rooms
Travelzoo tip: Looking to stay slightly away from the buzz of downtown? Check out our deals with Metterra Hotel and Varscona Hotel, two boutique properties on Whyte avenue just across the river in the trendy Old Strathcona neighbourhood.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Children 12 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is four in the Premium Double Room and two in the Sterling Suite.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 12.27% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is included with this deal.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms with roll-in showers are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly; pets can stay for $25 per night. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(30 Member Ratings)