$189—Edmonton: Whyte Avenue hotel w/wine, parking & more
Why We Love This Deal
The eclectic spirit of Edmonton comes alive at this boutique hotel, located in the trendy Old Strathcona neighbourhood. Stay within minutes of the city's most diverse pubs and restaurants while saving 40% on visits this fall—plus you'll get added perks like wine, parking and a dining credit.
- Check in through Dec. 30:
- $189 per night ... Deluxe Room
- $199 per night ... Premium Balcony Room
- Travelzoo member perks:
- A welcome bottle of wine, once per stay ($50 value)
- Nightly parking ($20 value)
- $40 food-and-beverage credit for the onsite restaurant, once per stay
- Plus, daily breakfast buffet is complimentary for all guests
- Not available: Sept. 11-13, 21-23, 26-28; Oct. 29; Nov. 6
More Reasons to Go
- Located in Edmonton's Old Strathcona neighbourhood where restaurants, art galleries, book stores and pubs are aplenty
- TripAdvisor gives this hotel a walk score of 98 out of 100, meaning it's great for those who like to explore on foot
- A few blocks away is the Edmonton river valley, featuring parks, off leash areas and trails ideal for cycling and walking
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults are $30 per night. Children 12 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is two people in a Deluxe Room and four people in a Premium Balcony Room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 12% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is included.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Guests must advise the hotel prior to check-in if bringing pets. Up to two pets can stay for $20 per pet, per night. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(28 Member Ratings)