$14 – Admission for 2 to Historic Flight Museum, Reg. $24
With an impressive collection of aircraft, The Hangar Flight Museum exhibits western Canada's aviation history and is home to a full-sized replica of a 1907 AEA Silver Dart, the first aircraft to take flight in Canada.
- $14 (reg. $24) for admission for two adults
- $19 (reg. $32) for family admission for two adults and four children (ages 17 and under)
Why We Love It
- Houses a collection of warplanes, gliders, jets and helicopters in a former WWII British Commonwealth Air Training Plan hangar
- A perfect outing during the school break -- the family pass includes admission for up to four kids ages 17 and under
- Earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor from over 120 reviewers
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for 2 or 6 persons. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go