$39 – Victoria: Afternoon Tea at Historic Inn, Reg. $58
Why We Love This Deal
Indulge in the Victorian custom of afternoon tea at the historic Pendray Inn & Tea House with views of downtown Victoria's Inner Harbour. Travelzoo members save over 30% per person with our deal.
- $39 (reg. $58) for traditional winter afternoon tea for one person, including a selection of tea sandwiches, scones, pastries and choice of gourmet TWG tea
More Reasons to Go
- Ingredients are sourced locally and the seafood is Ocean Wise-certified
- Local attractions like the Royal BC Museum, the Butchart Garden and Fisherman's Wharf are all close by
- Rated 4.5 stars by OpenTable users and 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Enjoy with confidence — read more about this partner's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Voucher available for immediate redemption; valid Wednesday-Sunday from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Hours are subject to change without notice. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, $0.50 eco fee and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
Not valid on Dec. 24-26, holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events. Valid for 1 diner only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.