$159—Tofino: hot springs tours in B.C. through February
Why We Love This Deal
Cruise the coast of Clayoquot Sound, spot wildlife and soak in the healing waters of Hot Springs Cove with this tour from Ahous Adventures in Tofino.
With this exclusive offer, you'll save over 30% on excursions that explore the Ahousaht Territories through the lens of the Ahousaht Nation who have lived on and stewarded the lands since time immemorial.
- 5.5-hour Hot Springs Eco-Tour—boat and hike your way to Hot Springs Cove, and enjoy a relaxing soak in the warm, healing mineral waters
- $159 (reg. $229) ... adult
- $155 (reg. $219) ... senior or youth
- $146 (reg. $209) ... children
More Reasons to Go
- You'll cruise the coast and inlets of Clayoquot Sound where you might spot sea lions, harbor seals and bald eagles
- For a well-rounded Tofino experience, the tour combines boating, hiking and soaking in the thermal forest-surrounded hot springs
- Experience the growing restorative ritual of "hot and cold" water therapy—during your visit to the natural thermal pools, dip into the cold waters of the Pacific Ocean
- There are washroom facilities and change rooms available for use near the hot springs
- Learn about Ahousaht’s Indigenous culture, language, history and storytelling
About the Company
Ahous Adventures is an eco and cultural adventure tour company owned and operated by the Ahousaht Nation. Ahous Adventures invites visitors to explore Ahousaht haḥuułii (territorial lands and waters) in search of gray whales, humpback whales, orcas, black bears and a myriad of other sea life, while also learning about Ahousaht’s Indigenous culture, language, history and storytelling. They believe by openly sharing Ahousaht knowledge, locals and visitors can deeply connect with the true spirit of this remarkable ecosystem.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the Merchant's 48-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Online reservations are required; subject to availability and the signing of a Release of Liability is required to participate in the tours. Visit Ahous Adventures to check availability and make your reservation; do not provide your PIN number before arriving. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. A $15 Stewardship Fee, $3 Fuel Surcharge, $3 BC Park Fee and 5% GST are not included. Limit 2 purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Tours require a minimum of 4 passengers to run.
Tours typically start at 8:30 a.m., please visit the merchant's website for updated availability. Guests must check in 30 minutes prior to departure time. Tours are subject to change without notice and are subject to weather conditions (ie. tours are likely to be cancelled if very rough ocean conditions and/or excessive rain). It is recommended that you dress in warm, layered clothing for the tour and bring comfortable walking shoes for the 2 km boardwalk trail, bathing suit, towel, water bottle (no glass), snacks/picnic meal, sunglasses and sunscreen. For the winter season, extra clothing is recommended such as toque, gloves, waterproof jacket/pants, etc. Ages 2+ only.