$75 – Marine Wildlife Tour from Victoria, Reg. $119
Why We Love This Deal
Get to know the diverse marine wildlife of the Pacific Northwest and enjoy the scenery of Vancouver Island’s picturesque coastline on this high-speed Zodiac tour. Travelzoo members praise this "unforgettable experience."
- $75 (reg. $119) for a three-hour marine wildlife tour in a Zodiac boat for one person
- Zodiacs are open, with seating for 12 and a sea-level view
Why We Love It
- Rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor by nearly 1,000 reviewers
- The adventure is in an open, high-speed Zodiac boat led by highly trained, knowledgeable naturalists and biologists
- While whale-watching season is typically from May-October, there's still plenty of spectacular wildlife to see, like seals, sea lions, bald eagles, dolphins and great herons
- Named by Travel + Leisure as one of North America's "best spots" for marine wildlife watching
- Frommer's calls this experience "breathtaking" and one of the top things to do in Victoria
After purchasing a voucher, make your reservation online. Complete the required fields and please note Travelzoo in the promo code section. Your credit card is used only as a guarantee and will not be charged. A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours. Please print and present your voucher upon arrival.
Zodiacs are not recommended for anyone with chronic neck, back, hip or knee problems, for expectant mothers or for children under the age of 8. A $3 Wildlife Conservation Fee and Tax (currently 5%) will be payable at check-in. Gratuity not included.
A 72-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Subject to weather and water conditions, as well as the passenger count. No whale guarantee or rain-check provided. Limit four purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(71 Member Ratings)