$25 & up – Vancouver & Whistler Coach Tours, 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Take in the sights of Vancouver at your own pace or head to Whistler for some jaw-dropping natural views with these tours that can take you (literally) from sea to sky — now up to 40% off for Travelzoo members.
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Vancouver passes:
- $25 (reg. $45) for an adult one-day pass (ages 13+); $35 (reg. $55) for a two-day pass
- $13 (reg. $25) for a child one-day pass (ages 3-12); $25 (reg. $35) for a two-day pass
Whistler & Shannon Falls Tour:
- $112.50 (reg. $150) for one adult (ages 13+)
- $60 (reg. $80) for one child (ages 3-12)
- Note: Kids ages 2 and younger are free
Why We Love It
- There's a live hop-on, hop-off map so you can track the buses in real time to help plan your day
- The double-decker buses have glass roofs for maximum sightseeing views
- Hop-on, hop-off tickets also include a roundtrip sailing to Granville Island with False Creek Ferries
- The Whistler & Shannon Falls tours take you up the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway, and includes a light trek to the base of Shannon Falls, the third highest waterfall in B.C.
Board throughout the day at any of the 15 stop locations around the city. The full tour loop is approximately two hours. Pick-up frequency is approximately every 60 minutes. Tour tickets include one complimentary roundtrip sailing to Granville Island with False Creek Ferries. Whistler & Shannon Falls tours run daily from 8:30 a.m. with pick-up from downtown Vancouver or Richmond hotels and are approximately 10.5 hours in length. Gratuity and meals are not included. Not valid on Feb. 9; April 19, 2020.
Valid for one adult (13+) or one child (ages 3-12). Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.