$169—Victoria: Bear Mountain resort w/breakfast & parking
Why We Love This Deal
Located just 20 minutes from Victoria, Fairways Hotel on the Mountain makes an ideal base to explore the area. Head out for a scenic waterfall hike, or get out on the golf course—it's the home of Canada’s only 36-hole Nicklaus Design golf offering.
Stays this spring are now up to 30% off for Travelzoo members only, with perks like breakfast and parking. Plus, spacious one-bedroom suites are also on offer.
- Stay in a Village View Studio—these rooms feature two queen beds and a kitchenette:
- $169 per night ... March-April
- $179 per night ... May
Stay in a Village View One Bedroom Suite—you can expect a king bed, spacious living area and a fully equipped kitchen:
- $209 per night ... March-April
- $219 per night ... May
- Upgrade to a Fairways room with views for +$20 per night
Travelzoo member added perks:
- Daily breakfast for two ($36 value)
- Parking ($10.50 value)
More Reasons to Go
- All 65 spacious rooms have pillowtop mattresses, large soaker tubs and separate showers, balconies and kitchenettes (or kitchens)
- Located just a 20 minutes' drive from downtown Victoria, you'll be close to many attractions
- The hotel is a 20-minute drive from Malahat SkyWalk, an accessible tree walk experience with a lookout offering spectacular views of Finlayson Arm, Saanich Peninsula, Mount Baker and Coast Mountains
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $50. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is four.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 15% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Contact the hotel directly for more details about accessible rooms. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(68 Member Ratings)