$119—Vancouver Island oceanview hotel near Tofino
Why We Love This Deal
Ucluelet's rugged beauty and edge-of-the-world vibe make its coastline a must-visit spot on Vancouver Island. It's laid-back and welcoming, with neighbourhood shops, art galleries and cozy cafes. Consider this a perfect place to unwind and connect with the local community.
Travelzoo members can get away to a waterview room at Canadian Princess Lodge & Marina for $119 per night. You can also spread out in a two-story Family Loft for $169, perfect for families or small groups. Either way, you'll save up to 40% with this offer.
- Stay through April:
- $119 per night ... Two Queen Waterview Room for two people—with waterfront views from your own private balcony
- $169 per night ... Family Loft for four people—two-storey rooms with two queen beds and two twin or one king bed
Travelzoo member added perks:
- Early check-in and late check-out, based on availability
- If you choose the Two Queen Waterview Room, you'll receive a complimentary upgrade to a room with a fireplace, plus complimentary firewood (valued at $20, based on availability)
More Reasons to Go
- If you're looking to explore the west coast, this lodge is the perfect base; only a short drive away from some of the best nature spots like the Wild Pacific Trail, Pacific Rim National Park and Tofino
- Ucluelet is known for being one of the best cold-water surf spots; the resort is located close to surfing beaches like Florencia Bay, Wickaninnish or Long Beach
- The Wild Pacific Trail remains a popular spot for storm watching; during the winter, the rainforest canopy provides shelter from the weather
- The lodge features a newly built communal kitchen for guests to use; it's complete with a covered private terrace with high-top seating and firepit
- All rooms have fridges, microwaves, private balconies and free Wi-Fi
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room for the Two Queen Waterview Room and up to four guests per room for the Family Loft. Additional guests can stay for an extra $15 per night, plus tax. Children under 16 stay free. Maximum occupancy is four for the Two Queen Waterview Room and six for the Family Loft.
Additional hotel-specific charges: GST 5%, PST 8%, MRDT 3% and $2.85 resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi and parking.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Pets can stay for an additional $20 per pet per night, plus tax. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(24 Member Ratings)