$190—Seaside inn near Victoria w/breakfast, 40% off
Why We Love This Deal
With only six boutique rooms, Latch Inn oozes exclusivity and rave reviews. And it's small wonder—as a past host to dignitaries and royalty, its history tells stories of lavish garden parties and old-world charm. Plus, it's nestled in the cozy seaside village of Sidney on the Saanich Peninsula, just half an hour from Victoria.
Travelzoo members get an exclusive 40% savings on getaways with this deal that includes a special welcome gift of two dark chocolate artisan latch keys that pay homage to the property's roots.
- Check in through April:
- $190-$215 ... Lady Byng Room or W.C .Nichol Suite with a queen bed
- $240-$275 per night ... Maclure, Library or Governor's Suite with a king bed
- All guests receive daily breakfast, plus complimentary parking and Wi-Fi
- Travelzoo member added perk: A welcome gift of chocolate latch keys, upon arrival ($20 value)
More Reasons to Go
- Hot Chocolate is available in the Waterfront Lounge all day for guests to enjoy
- Originally built in 1926 as a summer home for the Lieutenant-Governor of British Columbia, the inn has undergone an elegant renovation and restoration
- Mid-century, the inn became known as "The Latch," as every door within it needed to be opened with a latch and iron key
- Earned the TripAdvisor's Traveller's Choice award in 2023 for its excellent traveller reviews
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is two.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% tax and a 2% municipality fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $35 plus tax per pet per night. Maximum 1 medium size dog or 2 small pets per room. Pets cannot be left unattended in room. The W.C. Nichol room is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(11 Member Ratings)