$429—Pacific Rim oceanside cottage: 2 nights w/perks
Why We Love This Deal
Touted as the “Tall Tree Capital of Canada,” Port Renfrew marks the southern entrance to B.C.'s rugged Pacific Rim. Less than two hours from Victoria, it makes for an ideal escape. Get away and enjoy the ocean and mountain views at Wild Renfrew, complete with cozy accommodations and comforting amenities.
For $429, you and a guest can stay two nights in a cottage complete with garden or ocean views, as well as your own private deck. Or, bring a group and check into a spacious beachfront cottage with room for six.
- Check in for two nights from March 15 - April 30:
- $429 ... Garden View or Ocean View Wharfside Studio with accommodations for two
- $549 ... Seaside Two-Bedroom Beachfront Cottage with accommodations for up to six
- Travelzoo member perks, per stay: A $30 dining credit for the onsite pub and a two-hour private outdoor fire pit with a bundle of wood and S'mores kit ($60 value)
- Note: The $15 daily resort fee is included in the price
More Reasons to Go
- History and nature-buffs alike will appreciate the famous West Coast Trail—originally forged in 1907 to help rescue shipwrecked survivors along the coastline—gruesomely called the "Graveyard of the Pacific," it's often rated as one of the world's top hiking trails
- All two-bedroom cottages boast private decks overlooking the beach, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows with great views of the Port of San Juan, West Coast Trail and surrounding bluffs
- Be sure to grab a bite at the property's on-site pub and restaurant; a $30 credit is included in this deal
- There's no cellphone service in town; however, all guests have access to free Wi-Fi
Travelzoo tip: Stays in the main lodge are also on offer, starting at $269 for two nights.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least seven days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests in a Garden View or Ocean View Wharfside Studio, and six guests in a Seaside Two-Bedroom Beachfront Cottage. Maximum occupancy is two guests in a Garden View or Ocean View Wharfside Studio, and six guests in a Seaside Two-Bedroom Beachfront Cottage.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 5% GST and 8% PST is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. One dog can stay for an additional $40 per night, or $60 for two dogs. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(21 Member Ratings)