$269—Vancouver Island: 2-nt. coastal escape into spring
Why We Love This Deal
Port Renfrew is the perfect gateway for a Vancouver Island adventure. Check out the West Coast or Juan de Fuca Marine trails, two of the most beloved and intensive coastal trailheads. Or, head to Botanical Beach to admire the intertidal marine life when tides are low, or for some winter storm watching.
Through April, you can stay two nights starting at $269 (that's $119 less than the usual cost). And because you're a Travelzoo member, you'll receive a dining credit to use at the on-site pub, as well as firewood and S'mores to enjoy by the fire pit.
- Check in for two nights
Superior Two Queen or One King Lodge room with accommodations for two:
- $269 … through March 20
- $329 … March 21 - April 30
- Travelzoo member perks, per stay: A $30 dining credit for the onsite pub and a two-hour private outdoor fire pit with a bundle of wood and S'mores kit ($60 value)
- Note: The $15 daily resort fee is included in the price
More Reasons to Go
- Superior rooms include a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave, mini fridge, toaster, coffee machine and electric kettle; you can also expect wilderness and mountain views right from your window
- While there is no cellphone service in the town of Port Renfrew, all guests have access to complimentary Wi-Fi
- Enjoy a meal by the water at the on-site Renfrew Pub, complete with a cathedral ceiling, 10-tap draught system, and pool table
- Pet-friendly—bring your loyal companions
Travelzoo tip: Looking for extra privacy or more space? The property's seaside cottages are also on offer.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least seven days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for an extra $20 per night. Children 12 and under stay free. Maximum occupancy is two in the Superior One King Lodge room and four in the Superior Two Queen Lodge room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 5% GST and 8% PST is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. One dog can stay for an additional $30 per night, or $50 for two dogs. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(17 Member Ratings)