$189—B.C.'s Crawford Bay: romantic country house w/breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
Set along Kootenay Lake, this idyllic English-style country house was built in 1910 as a retirement home for a Royal Navy officer and his wife, the niece of Charles Darwin. It's now a romantic adults-only retreat, and Travelzoo members save over 35% on stays this summer.
Your getaway includes breakfast, and special touches like fireside chats with S’mores, afternoon high tea, movie nights under the stars, outdoor yoga, and bedtime popcorn and ice cream.
- Two people stay in a Manor Suite from May 31 - Sept. 30 2024:
- $189 for one night ... check in Sundays-Thursdays
- $318 for two nights ... check in Fridays-Saturdays
- Includes daily breakfast for two
- Combine multiple vouchers to extend your stay
- The above rates are nonrefundable; refundable rates within seven days of arrival are also available for +$30 per night
More Reasons to Go
- Located just over five hours from Kelowna and six hours from Calgary, its peaceful setting at the foot of the Purcell Mountains is very much worth the drive
- Suites are designed with luxury in mind, uniquely decorated to reflect the manor's historic charm—expect a lounge or living area, a private bath and views of either the Kokanee glacier, gardens, forest or the original outbuildings
- Pack your slippers: The Manor house floors are over 100 years old, so no outdoor shoes are allowed
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account." After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: These rates are nonrefundable after booking; refundable vouchers are also available for +$30. Purchase a refundable voucher to cancel or change your booking up to 7 days prior to arrival.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. Extra adults can stay for an additional $25 per night, payable at the hotel. Breakfast for extra guests is an additional $25 per day. Maximum occupancy is 3.
Additional hotel specific charges: Tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(10 Member Ratings)