$135—B.C. Rockies: Fairmont Hot Springs Resort w/breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
Located in the heart of the Rockies, Fairmont Hot Springs features impressive views and a variety of year-round activities; it is also home to the country's largest natural mineral hot springs.
Take in the surrounding mountain vistas as you experience it for yourself with our exclusive offer with the renowned Fairmont Hot Springs Resort. It was named one of the top 10 resorts in Canada by Conde Nast Traveller, earning a 2022 "Readers’ Choice Award." Travelzoo members save up to 35% on stays this winter, breakfast for two included.
- Check in to a Classic Two Queen room, through March 20:
- $135 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $175 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to pool-facing room for +$10 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: Breakfast for two ($48 value)
- Not available: Dec. 22 - Jan. 2; Feb. 19
More Reasons to Go
- All rooms on offer are conveniently located in the main lodge, just steps from the hot springs pool, fitness centre, sauna and spa
- Over 1.2 million gallons of fresh mineral-rich water with temperatures between 30°C and 39°C flows through all three pools daily
- There are plenty of winter outdoor activities to enjoy; the nearby ski area is ideal for all skill levels, with a total of 14 runs ranging from green to black in difficulty
- With eight different restaurants to choose from, there are options for all tastes; check out Mountainside Grille for dinner with views of the surrounding mountains or Desperados for some family-friendly classics
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, this voucher is nonrefundable.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional guests can stay for an extra $25 per person, per night. Children under 18 stay free. Maximum occupancy is four.
Additional hotel-specific charges: GST 5%, PST 7%, MDRT 3% and $27 resort fee plus tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, unlimited entry to Hot Springs Pools, access to steam room, sauna, plunge pool, gym and self-parking.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is dog friendly. Dogs are allowed for an extra $35 plus tax for one dog and $50 plus tax for two dogs. Must book pet friendly accommodations. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.