$99—Victoria: boutique hotel w/suite upgrade
Why We Love This Deal
Finding a hotel in Victoria (or anywhere, really) for under $100 is a rarity to say the least. But Travelzoo members can enjoy a getaway at The Vic, a boutique hotel in the heart of the B.C. capital for exactly that price.
Our offer saves up to 50% on overnight stays through February and includes a complimentary upgrade to a spacious One-Bedroom suite, complete with a fully equipped kitchenette.
- Stay in a King or Two Queen room through February:
- $99 ... one night
- $198 ... two nights
- Travelzoo member perk: Complimentary upgrade to a One-Bedroom Suite, based on availability
More Reasons to Go
- The Optimism Lounge features a 4x60" big screen TV, ping pong table, Foosball table and board games for the whole family to enjoy
- Enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurants; choose from The Vic Cafe or Hecklers Bar & Grill, a pub, sports bar & comedy club famous for its 50-flavour wings nights and stand-up comedy shows
- Just north of the city, take a scenic drive to the Butchart Gardens, a private garden and National Historic Site open and welcoming guests since 1904—don't miss their Christmas lights display happening through Jan. 6
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional guests can stay for an extra $10 per person per night, plus tax. Children up to 16 stay free. Maximum occupancy is four.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 5% GST, 8% PST and 3% MRDT is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Pets can stay for an extra $20 per pet per night, plus tax. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.