$129—Okanagan lakeside resort in winter & spring w/credit
Why We Love This Deal
Mark your spot by Canada's warmest lake during your stay at Walnut Beach Resort. Located right on Osoyoos Lake, guests can experience the year-round activities in the South Okanagan or just kick back and relax by the resort's heated outdoor pool with a glass of local wine.
Stay this winter or spring and save up to 35% on stays that include a $25 resort credit which can be used at the on-site restaurant or hotel market.
- Two guests stay through April 25:
- $129 per night ... Chardonnay Studio Mountain View
- $169 per night ... Sauvignon One Bedroom Mountain View
- Upgrade to a Lake View room for +$20-$30 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: $25 resort credit
- Not available: Feb. 16-18, March 15-16, 22-23, 29-30
More Reasons to Go
- The One Bedroom Suites come with room for up to four people, plus a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, dining area and private balcony; the Studio Suites also come with a kitchenette
- This can't-be-beat location means stunning views of the surrounding mountains and the lake, while offering a private beachfront only for guests
- Dine at the on-site Pointe 49 restaurant, serving a variety of dishes influenced by the region, as well as offering a selection of local wines and beer
- The region's cold and dry winter weather creates perfect snow conditions for powder skiing all winter long; check out Baldy Mountain Resort which is only 40 minutes away
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults are an extra $30 and can stay upon prior request; please contact the hotel directly for more details. Children under 16 stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is four.
Additional hotel-specific charges: Room PST of 8% (Provincial Sales Tax), room GST of 5% (Goods and Services Tax) and MRDT of 3% (Municipal and Regional District Tax) is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.