$339—B.C.'s Galiano Island: 2-night getaways w/breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to Galiano Inn, a boutique hotel in the Southern Gulf Islands that has earned high marks for its oceanfront views and tranquil location.
Travelzoo members can enjoy a two-night getaway anytime through March, starting at $339. Plus, you’ll get a daily complimentary breakfast basket.
- Stay for two nights through March
King or Queen Suite—these suites have ocean views and a wood-burning fireplace
- $339 ... check in Mondays-Wednesdays
- $369 ... check in Thursdays-Sundays
One-Bedroom Villa—larger villas offer a living, dining and kitchen area, a terrace with grill and outdoor jetted bath
- $455 ... check in Mondays-Wednesdays
- $479 ... check in Thursdays-Sundays
- Complimentary continental breakfast baskets are offered to each guest
- Not available: Feb. 19; March 29
More Reasons to Go
- Of all the Southern Gulf Islands, Galiano Island is the closest to Vancouver and most convenient to get to; it's less than an hour away by ferry
- Admire the oceanfront views while enjoying a meal at Atrevida, the hotel's on-site restaurant
- To make for an extra relaxing stay, book a massage or facial at Madrona del Mar spa, located within the hotel
- Enjoy many year-round activities such as kayaking, canoeing, hiking and golfing; Galiano Golf Course is just minutes away from the hotel
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. The hotel takes a deposit of one night upon booking, which is refundable (except for a $25 cancellation fee for each room booked) if you cancel your stay more than 7 days before your arrival date. If you cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival date, the hotel will try to rebook the room for you, but you are responsible for the cost of the room for any night that is not rebooked.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is two.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 15% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Bring your pet for an extra fee of $75. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.