$239—Vancouver Island oceanfront lodge: 2 nights w/breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled on nearly eight hectares of lush coastal landscape, this oceanfront property located on the picturesque Quadra Island boasts plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, no matter the season.
Whether you're planning a romantic escape or a family getaway, Gowlland Harbour Resort has got you covered—this exclusive offer saves Travelzoo members up to 40% on two- or three-night stays for up to eight people, including breakfast for all.
- Check in through Feb. 28
Lodge Room (up to two people)—these rooms in the main lodge feature a tea and coffee station, mini fridge and ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower
- $239 ... two nights, check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $339 ... three nights, check in Sundays-Tuesdays
Cove House (up to two people)—this one-bedroom suite with kitchen and private outdoor patio is located right on the waterfront
- $349 ... two nights, check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $479 ... three nights, check in Sundays-Tuesdays
Seaview or Beach House (up to four people)—with two bedrooms, these spacious houses feature a separate living space, fireplace and views of the water
- $549 ... two nights, check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $749 ... three nights, check in Sundays-Tuesdays
Qualicum or Arbutus House (up to eight people)—these four-bedroom houses are perfect for a large family getaway and are complete with living room, fireplace, dining room, full kitchen, mudroom and laundry room
- $799 ... two nights, check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $1129 ... three nights, check in Sundays-Tuesdays
- Travelzoo member perk: Daily breakfast for all guests (reg. $25 per person, per day)
More Reasons to Go
- No matter which accommodation type you choose, you'll get free parking and complimentary Wi-Fi in the main lodge
- The island offers a variety of trails ranging from forest to coastline, ideal for everyone from beginners to more experienced hikers
- Protected waters and nearby small islands makes the area perfect for kayaking or canoeing
- Go fishing in nearby Campbell River, just over 30-minutes away, which is known as the “Salmon Capital of the World"
- Enjoy resort amenities like the cedar sauna, fire pit and miniature putting green
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 250-285-3572 or email email@example.com. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. [Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.] Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Additional hotel-specific charges: GST, PST and Hotel Tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: The Cove House is accessible; the Lodge Rooms, Seaview House, Beach House, Qualicum House and Arbutus House are not accessible. Please contact the hotel directly for more information. All cabins are pet friendly. Lodge Rooms do not permit pets. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.