$899—Vancouver Island: 6-nt. tour w/hotel, excursions & more
Why We Love This Deal
This fall, discover Vancouver Island with this self-drive tour—which is up to 40% off for Travelzoo members—where you'll travel with your own vehicle while still enjoying experiences with the other tour members. Plus, all your accommodations and an itinerary designed by experienced guides with extensive knowledge of the region is included.
Bike your way through the fall foliage in Victoria, enjoy a BBQ in Parksville, scratch whale watching off your bucket list in Tofino and hike your way through Ucluelet for some spectacular views.
- Six-night "Alone but Together, On The Island" self-drive tour through Vancouver Island with departures on Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28:
- $899 per person ... based on double occupancy
- $1199 per person ... for solo travellers
Tours depart from Victoria and include:
- Six nights' accommodations:
- Two nights at The Vic hotel in Victoria
- One night at The Tide's Inn in Parksville
- Three nights at Canadian Princess Lodge & Marina in Ucluelet
- Beers and popcorn, comedy show and bike tour in Victoria
- BBQ patio and mini golf in Parksville
- Whale watching in Tofino
- Distillery tour and unguided hike in Ucluelet
- Self-drive itinerary with all of the stops and map, as well as a virtual guide and t-shirt
- Six nights' accommodations:
- Not included: Car rental and parking fees
- Tours will only operate with a minimum of six guests, maximum of 20 guests
More Reasons to Go
- Your accommodations, plus tours and activities in three destinations are taken care of, and you won't have to worry about packed buses or making sure you meet up with your group on time every morning
- Meet your fellow travellers on the first day where you'll enjoy fresh popcorn and drinks at The Vic hotel, before heading out to a comedy show together
- While this deal comes with a pre-planned itinerary, you get to go at your own pace and choose how you want to spend your time in each destination
- Enjoy a tour of the Pacific Rim Distillery in Ucluelet, started by a fourth-generation distiller who has refined and modernized old family recipes that date back to the pre-prohibition era
- The trip also includes a whale watching tour in Tofino, which is one of the best locations in the world for it as the waters are rich with food—and October is one of the best months, with less boats on the water; spot wildlife such as orcas, sea lions and seals
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Cancellation & rescheduling policy: A deposit of 10% is required. Once you’ve made your booking, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant's cancellation policy, and must be made at least 10 days prior to arrival to receive a full refund minus 50%. If you contact the merchant five days or less prior to trip departure, you will not be eligible to receive a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Additional charges: 10% Hotel Tax and 5% GST are not included and will be paid directly to the merchant. Parking is complimentary at all three hotels.
Other policies: This tour is not accessible. This tour is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to rules and policies.