50% off – Vancouver Island all-inclusive 3-day fishing trip
Why We Love This Deal
Cast after chinook and coho while anchored by cedar forests and stunning Pacific Northwest views with this deal that saves over 50% on group fishing trips next summer.
These packages are turn-key — they include all your meals, accommodations and guided fishing excursions with your all gear provided, right down to the rain boots. Plus, as an added bonus, the lodge's chef will even cook up your catch for you.
- Two-night/three-day fishing packages, valid for the 2023 season from May-September:
- $1299 per person ... groups of four people
- $1399 per person ... groups of three people
- All packages include:
- Accommodations and all meals
- A minimum of eight hours of guided fishing per day
- All gear including rods, reels and tackle; rain gear and boots
- Cleaning and packing of your catch
- Booking note: Purchase one voucher per person, depending on your group size, and reserve as a group. The lodge will try to accommodate everyone in their own room, where possible; groups of three or four may be provided two double rooms
More Reasons to Go
- Vancouver Island is home to one of the most dense rainforests and wild coastlines in the Pacific Northwest — a must-see destination, in our opinion
- Perched on the edge of the Pacific Ocean with direct water access, this resort is five minutes away from rich fishing grounds
- Earns a 100% approval from Travelzoo members and 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers
- Makes a great gift; just check off "Is this a gift?" when purchasing and we'll hide the price — the lucky recipient can then reserve their preferred travel dates with our partner
Occupancy Rules: Rates are per person and based on double occupancy. The lodge will endeavour to accommodate everyone in their own room where possible; groups of 3 or 4 may be provided two double rooms. Shared rooms will only be arranged with persons from the same group. This lodge is not pet-friendly.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo, then call the lodge directly at 1-604-909-4155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are on on a first come first serve basis, subject to availability; early booking is encouraged. Valid for the 2023 season from May - September; contact the lodge for more information.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests will need to acquire a fishing license, which can be purchased online from Fisheries & Oceans Canada.