$229 – B.C.'s Pender Island: 2-Nt. 4-Star Resort Getaway
Why We Love This Deal
Located on Pender Island, Poets Cove Resort & Spa welcomes guests to a secluded hideaway nestled between the ocean and the forest.
Save 40% on two-night lodge stays here through March — larger two-bedroom villas and cottages are also on offer for 20% off.
- Stays through Dec. 16, 2021; Jan. 3 - March 31, 2022
Two nights in a Lodge Room:
- $229 (reg. $390) ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $259 (reg. $440) ... Fridays-Saturdays
Two nights in a Two-Bedroom Villa:
- $629 (reg. $790) ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $679 (reg. $850) ... Fridays-Saturdays
Two nights in a Two-Bedroom Cottage:
- $679 (reg. $850) ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $729 (reg. $910) ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Lodge rooms feature either one king or two twin beds, a fireplace and a private balcony with views of the harbour
- Cottages and villas sleep up to six and have two bathrooms and full kitchens — ideal for a mini-break from the bustle of the city
- Arrive by ferry, or dock a boat in the 110-slip marina; the resort also has an on-site restaurant for takeout or patio dining
- Winner of a 2020 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award, given for consistently earning great reviews
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on double occupancy. Maximum two people in a Lodge room and six people in Villa and Cottage. Additional adults can stay in Villa and Cottage for $30 more per night.
Additional hotel specific charges: 15% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
Note: The province of B.C. requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Sept. 13, 2021. Check out the province's official site for more information.
(46 Member Ratings)