$289 – Okanagan Lakeside Resort: 2-Nt. Autumn Escape
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy the west-coast lifestyle in Penticton this fall with plenty of award-winning vineyards, great weather, skiing and a variety of outdoor leisure activities on offer for the whole family.
Our deal saves up to 35% on two-night stays at Penticton Lakeside Resort, including daily parking and a welcome gift.
- Two-night stays through Dec. 15
Two Queen or One King Cityview room in the main building:
- $289 ... check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $310 ... check in Thursdays-Saturdays
Two Queen or One King Lakeview room in the main building:
- $331 ... check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $355 ... check in Thursdays-Saturdays
- Daily parking for one vehicle (reg. $10 plus tax, per night)
- Locally made welcome gift per stay ($15 value)
- Upgraded rooms in the all-new west wing and upgraded suites in the main building are available for an additional $40-$100 per night, subject to availability (surcharge payable directly to the hotel)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The local Valley View farm supplies seasonal produce for the resort's food-and-beverages outlets; choose from the Hooded Merganser and Barking Parrot Bar
- Located in the main building, standard Cityview rooms offer views of downtown, while Lakeview rooms open up to Okanagan Lake
- Be sure to check out the sixth floor observation deck for sweeping views of the surrounding valley
- The hotel offers electric vehicle chargers and bike rentals for use on the nearby KVR trail
- Other on-site amenities include a fitness centre, salon, smoothie bar, indoor pool and hot tub
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $15 plus tax, per night. Children 16 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is four.
Additional hotel specific charges: Applicable local taxes per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel at check-in. Parking is complimentary with this offer.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
Note: The province of B.C. requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Sept. 13, 2021. Check out the province's official site for more information.