$1999 – B.C.: 6-Day Guided Ski Tour w/Hotels & Lift Tickets
Why We Love This Deal
Save almost $700 on an unforgettable six-day guided ski tour in British Columbia that includes transport, accommodation, lift passes at top ski resorts and hot springs excursions.
- Departures available on Dec. 26; Jan. 16, 30; Feb. 13, 27
$1999 (reg. $2695) for one person for a six-day guided ski tour with four days of skiing at Revelstoke Mountain Resort and Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, including:
- Pickup at Kelowna hotel
- Five nights' accommodation
- Four full-day lift tickets
- Transportation in a comfortable van
- Admission to Halcyon Hot Springs and Lussier Hot Springs
- $2399 (reg. $3095) for a nine-day tour with six days of skiing at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Whitewater Ski Resort and Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- $2799 (reg. $3595) for a 11-day tour with eight days of skiing at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Whitewater Ski Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and RED Mountain
Why We Love It
- Hassle-free tour with transport, accommodation, ski passes, a daily itinerary and an expert guide taking you on- and off-piste, away from tourist traps
- Fresh Adventures has a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor
- Group size limited to six to 12 people per tour, and skiers and snowboarders of all levels are welcome
- Accommodations in 3-star hotels and lodges in convenient locations
- Optional activities like snowshoeing, dogsledding, heli-skiing and scenic flights can be arranged
Additional Tour-Specific Charges: 5% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the operator. Trip cancellation and travel medical insurance is not included.
How to Book: To book your tour, buy the Travelzoo voucher, then go to the Fresh Adventures website and fill in the booking form with your voucher number. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app.
Cancellation and Other Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or if you change your mind about going. Once the tour is reserved, Fresh Adventures cancellation policy prevails. If you've reserved your tour and need to cancel, cancel up to 30 days prior to tour departure and your deposit will become a credit you can use toward any of Fresh Adventures' future tours. Fresh Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours based on participation, weather, conditions, etc. 6-day tour ends in Nelson on the evening of day 6; add a hotel stay and shuttle back to Kelowna the next day for $250. 9-day tour ends in Nelson on the morning of day 9; add a shuttle to Kelowna for $100. 11-day tour ends in Kelowna. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.